Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Baby help  (Read 6038 times)

madzwezwog

• View Profile
Baby help
« on: March 30, 2012, 09:56:35 PM »
Hi there, I am without children but for months and months I have had soooo many dreams about having a child, a baby, pregnancy, being pregnant, twins, ultrasound etc etc,,, crazy things like making friends with the midwife rather than my real true friends. what do these dreams mean?
in waking hours im finding myself thinking more and more about becoming a mum. what are the dreams telling me? thanks x

madzwezwog

• View Profile
Re: Baby help
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 06:59:28 PM »
Hi can anyone help me on this dream? Tony I posted this on the pregnancy forum I really hope you will reply to me soon.

Madzwezwog

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 12:44:22 PM »
Madzwezwog – I want to quote something from What we Need to Remember About Dreaming.
1.   While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we sleep our voluntary muscles are paralysed – so another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak; but the second will takes over when we sleep.
2.   This Life will can move us to speak, to move our body, and in fact do things that we cannot do with our Conscious Will. As Freud pointed out this inner will has full access to our memories. It can do so many other things that are described else where – See ESP in Dreams; Edgar Cayce.
3.   This Life Will or motivator has been active for millions of years and we see it working all the time in animals. We are partly split in half because we are often opposed to what our Life Will in us wants. So the only way to express what is good for us is in dreams when our conscious will is largely passive.
The life will pre-existed your Conscious Will, and in fact still does all the things you need to stay alive, like breathing. So really your conscious self is only a small and fragile part of your whole self. Unfortunately we have been taught that the unconscious or Life Will is like an unconscious cabbage that simply exists. But that isn’t so. It has intelligence and purpose, and in your dreams it seems to be pushing you to get pregnant. All the dreams are about preparing and setting the scene for a birth.

Of course you have a choice as to whether you act on this massive urge. But the Life Will has a much wider awareness than us, so it probably has a plan for a special child to be born.

Tony

madzwezwog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 05:40:48 PM »
Hiya, thanks for answering me it has helped me understand why I had those dreams. I feel that now I have researched, the dreams have stopped because I am awakened to the inner will. So I am now asking you about timing, do you see when I will become pregnant? Is it this year?
Thanks
x

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 09:49:21 AM »
Madzwezwog - I can't tell when your child will be born, but you could try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/ as it might give you answers.

Tony