Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Girls and a Hot Tub  (Read 5880 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Three Girls and a Hot Tub
« on: March 31, 2012, 04:13:12 AM »
I believe it's been a week since I've had this dream.  Still, it left quite an impression on me.  It just seemed so out of the ordinary.  I had no idea what it could mean.  Anyways, here goes....

I'm at a party and it's nighttime.  It seems that I am on the roof of a building.  I spot a hot tub and decide to step in.  It's quite nice.  Then I see three youthful women clad in bikinis approaching.  Simultaneously they run and jump into the hot tub and surround me.  They have their hands resting on my body and they coax me into drinking from this small clear glass that has a small amount of this unknown liquid substance.  They tilt my head back and pour it down.  Keep in mind that at this point I'm very delighted at what is happening to me, and thrilled by the spontaneity of it all, but that suddenly changes. It seems the drink instantly rendered me incapable of executing my will because the next thing that happens is that people (other people surround me immediately after this) began funneling fluids (I'm guessing alcohol) down my throat and I can't stop it.  Then I wake up (still in the dream).  I must have blacked out.  It's all very bewildering to me because I have no idea how I got there and it gets even worse because people begin telling about all the crazy things I did the night before and I'm becoming a little upset because I have absolutely no recollection of anything.  -The End-

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Three Girls and a Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 02:51:49 PM »
Aristocrates – I have a strong feel about this dream. It has in it some ritual significance. You were in a mood to leave the throng and go up to the roof, a climb to a higher perspective. Then in that space where you are open to the sky – the heavens – you get into a tub of water. All ancient temples had a tub of water to cleanse the soul before going any further into the temple of initiation. And do not get me wrong, I am not talking about mystic ceremonies, but the initiations we all go through as we pass from childhood to manhood, from man hood to old age. All religion is actually about human life – but has been tarted up with guys in long robes and high positions.

So then you have a real initiation into the magic of women and your own inner life. The alcohol made you unable to move or resist – the same a sleep does when we dream see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/sleep-paralysis/

The alcohol is not only something that can make you drunk, but for thousand of years was used in holy ceremonies. In your case it took away your conscious will and at last opened you to the influence of your Life Will.

I had a very similar dream where people were pouring drink into me and it was a mystery until I went exploring my unconscious and came up with this:

October 18, 1992 - Took time to consider the above dream. The first part of the dream, the men and the alcohol, didn’t feel at all aggressive when I explored it. There was a feeling of calm acceptance, and as I allowed this I had a deep sense that this represented a profound self acceptance, but also an acceptance of my life situation. I can see this in that I am no longer struggling to climb out of building work or common everyday life. The men I saw as ordinary everyday life experience, and they were pouring the spirit of life on and into me. In other words the acceptance of everyday life opens to a connection with the roots of life within oneself - life that is both common and ordinary, yet profound. At this first part of the dream I also had an image that I was drinking the blood of thousands of human beings. I don’t mean I was drinking lots of blood, but that I was drinking the essence of their blood. This had in it the experience of taking in a huge realm of everyday life. It was the taking in, the acceptance of, a wide range of human experience - everything from deep sexuality to religious realms of the supersensual.

The next scene shows me waking, and it took a long time to have any real sense of contacting the reality of this. I felt it as a waking up to several things. Firstly there is the telephone ringing. This had quite a lot of emotion connected to it. I am realising that I actually have connections, friends who support me. But it also shows that the business side of myself is willing to support and honour the spiritual facing side of my nature. I realised that I am only just really respecting my own spiritual facing self, and thus it is only just becoming respected by others. With a lot of emotion I realised also while looking at my connections with others, how important it is to have skills and share them with others. The emotion was that I realised and admitted to myself how many skills I have gathered in my life, and how much I am willing to share them with others. Also I saw that I am always learning - at the moment particularly learning a lot more about the computer and programs. But I tend to discount this, as I feel it as playing. I look at others who take learning so seriously and seek acclaim for it in diplomas, and feel that I am not learning, but in fact I am constantly learning a new skill.

So in my humble opinion it is an important dream, and one that will be seen in a greater way as time goes by.

Tony

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: Three Girls and a Hot Tub
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »
Tony, Thank you so much for the insight.  This is something I will surely look back on often.  I've noticed some changes (subtle not drastic) since having this dream.  And speaking of women, it seems that lately more are looking my way.  Another peculiarity for me is that people seem to want to share more with me.  That's special for me, because, I feel that before, I was dismissed much of the time. 

Also, I really connected with what you had to say.  You speak of "acceptance of everyday life".  That is a profound statement.  Something I've really been struggling with since "the breakup".  Well, just acceptance in general is an important concept.  It's acceptance that helps us move forward.

Well, it's late in the evening here.  Believe I'll call it a night.