Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Flying around and pestering some people  (Read 6623 times)

infinitevision

• View Profile
Flying around and pestering some people
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:36:57 PM »
Here's a very short but quite vivid dream I just had - any comments would be appreciated!

I am flying around being an nuisance to some other people who are not flying.  Not really obnoxious, but being kind of a pest.
Suddenly one of them in a super fast motion points their finger at my throat.  There is too much power in this and I cannot overcome this force. 
This is not an unfriendly act but rather some kind of a direct message I am being given.

I feel that the powerful finger pointing at my throat may have to do with my outer expression of inner values which I need to take more seriously, but I don't yet understand why before that I am flying around being a pest . . .

Thank you
Infinitevision

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Flying around and pestering some people
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:08:27 AM »
InfiniteVision – There is a saying – getting up people’s nose. It means a fly has got up your nose causing you irritation. Nothing serious, but nevertheless irritating. It sounds as if you were the fly up the nose.  :)

I know that super fast touch. Mine knocked me out of my body so I existed in bodiless awareness while information was poured into me. So yours, as you say, was some kind of direct message. It was about the way you communicate – in speech and action. So if you could be a bit more humility about your abilities it would not ‘get up so many people’s nose’. You do not have to be super humble.

I think it irritates people if they know you feel differently about life – sometimes.

Tony

infinitevision

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 12:32:02 AM »
Hi Tony,

Interestingly, I had a "sequel" to this dream just a few nights ago, where a big pitbull had its paw on the same place at my throat that the person was pointing to in the first dream.  Seems like a pretty clear reinforcement of what was already a pretty clear message.  Hmmmmm.  Lots to learn here, in such a few simple dreams -

I am working with your material in which you suggest entering the dream from a waking  conscious starting place, and actually acting out the dream by consciously going through the motions and feelings that occurred during the dream.
This is a very interesting process!

Thank you for your help.
Infinitevision

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
Thanks for telling me.

As you use it things open up more and the get to work with it well - it can lead to wonderful realisations. So if you feel like it I would love to hear of any things you have come to a clear understanding of.

Tony

infinitevision

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:36:32 PM »
I will definitely let you know about any things I come to a clear understanding of!  The more lucidity the better - it is quite a learning process using the "walking into the dream" process. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:55 AM »
InfiniteVision – Thanks.

Something I added recently might be interesting to try also. It is a better description of what might have been said elsewhere – http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony