Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: skinless  (Read 5157 times)

alii

• View Profile
skinless
« on: April 12, 2012, 05:15:13 AM »
hi there.
i'm a newby here.
i had a recent dream in which i approached a man laying on a steel bed. he was alive and completely skinless, fleshless even. all of his muscles, tendons, bloodvessels, visible organs, parts of his skeleton, eyeballs were visible and were functioning. i feel he had a white cap of some sort on his head. he could speak and look around, but didn't attempt to sit or stand up. i was looking at him very closely, as if to understand the intricacies of the human body. there was a sense of a relationship between us which was professional in some way. i was not a doctor. i don't think i was a nurse, either. the mood was light, not serious or scary - it felt like the man was somewhat comfortable in his skinlessness. the there was no blood spilling anywhre, the scene was very clean.
what can you make of this, please?
many thanks,
alii

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: skinless
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »
Alii – I cannot say I arrived at any certainty about your dream, but I do have speculations.

Of course a body without skin is open to all sorts of infections, but that doesn’t seem to be what the dream is about. So I wonder whether you had been wondering what was behind it all – your body, which most people believe is them. I mean the physical body seen through the eyes. But that is only a result of enormous flows of energy and a program of growth and ageing that would not have been visible to you. Did you ask yourself the question at some time – Who am I? – or even What am I?

Tony

alii

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
hi tony,
thank you for your reply. yes, your thoughts make it clearer to me.

yes, i am thinking those things through and working with meditation and energy at the moment. i guess i thought that the dream may have been too obviously connected for it to BE connected to this work - but reading it, it does resonate.

i have not, to now, considered on a physical level 'program of growth and ageing' in the current discovery process. thank you for that.

best,
ali

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »
Alii - If you think about it, seeing it from the purely physical side is sort of putting blindfolds on. Our life has so many things that contribute to our existence. Think of language and what it contributes and what it does. Think about the massive amount of gifts of understanding we have - and so on. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/ and http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/

Tony