Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: hi new here and hopeing i can find some answers from this  (Read 8799 times)

prettylady

• View Profile
hi new here and hopeing i can find some answers from this
« on: April 06, 2012, 02:17:01 AM »
Hi i am new to this. I have been haveing problems trying to find out why i am haveing these weird dreams and hope that i can find some answers here. And maybe also make some friends lol

fluffymarshmellows

• live your life and f*ck the haters!!!! xx mwa
    • View Profile
Re: hi new here and hopeing i can find some answers from this
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:15:10 AM »
yeah, im new aswelll, maybe we could figure each others dream out? haha :)

prettylady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »
lol yea, well we can discusse our dreams together. I never could understand my dreams since i was a lil girl. I used to have this 1 dream for a long time till i was talking to some 1 about it. And at the time of the dreams i was always running away from my fears instead of faceing them. So after some 1 told me to try and tough it out and face my fears and then see what happens. So i did just that and about a yr or so went by and never had the dream since. Now i am having a different kind of dream and i can seam to figgurre out why i am having it. and others cant answer for me as well. So now i am on here to try and find some clues about it.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:33:37 AM »
Well you two, you seem to be doing well, and it's good to see so much going on. I mean it gets lonely here sometimes doing it all.

But as you can see from your own dreams, a simple change of mind can alter your whole experience of dreams. I have tried to put some of those things together in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony