Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recurring Baby dreams..  (Read 6631 times)

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
Recurring Baby dreams..
« on: April 19, 2012, 05:17:34 AM »
Hi Tony,

This is one of my other recurring dreams..baby..almost twice or thrice a week,i get dreams about babies for the past 5 or 6 yrs..i even posted one earlier about a bear trying to attack my baby.most of the times(95%),the dream would be like me playing merrily with a stranger's baby,i would be so happy and attached that i would be missing the dream baby for that entire day.But today is the first time,when i saw this kind of a dream where it was a tragedy.It is same as ever,am with some strangers on top of a mountain,it was 3 of us.It was kind of looking like grand canyon.while we were talking,the baby slipped from the mom's hand(she was holding the baby).I did not even think for a second,(while the mom was just standing without any reaction),jumped down the mountain(felt like I flew through it),went deep down and exactly when i was about to touch the baby after finding it out,the dream vanished.I dint know whether the baby was alive or dead but I was really worried after waking up.
What could it mean..why should I get such happy dreams and why did they turn into one such..
Please advise tony.. :'(

Thanks,
Lonely Warrior.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recurring Baby dreams..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »
Lonely Warrior – You must have a very powerful mothering instinct out dream about babies so often.

Don’t forget that dreams are like computer games; you can die, lose the baby, make mistakes, and they are all a part of learning, and nobody dies or is hurt. But if you learn from playing this amazing game you can go on to the next level.

The dream shows you losing something vulnerable that is precious. All you need to do is imagine yourself back in the dream and you hold the baby so it doesn’t slip and fall. Maybe you need to do it a few times till you feel you have got it truly.

Tony

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:59:44 PM »
Tony,

I had not taken my dreams so serious so far,but after you told,I feel like I must research it further to find out about the next level.sure Tony.Thanks a lot for ur insight.

lonely warrior.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 02:16:57 PM »
Something that I have just written - that I should have mentioned before as it was something I used in groups - is the following.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#Talking As

Try it on a dream baby.

Tony