Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 6460 times)

Feeling Low

• View Profile
Need some help
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:22 AM »
Hello All

My husband and I have had a terrible few months, I lost my father in Law on 28 Jan 2012, my mother in law on 6 March 2012 and then my dad on 25 March.  My life is wrapped in hell right now.

I haev dreamt about my dad which has given some comfort, but more worrying is that I have dreamt that I found my eldest daughter passed away in her brothers bed???  just to confirm that I am my dads eldest daughter.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated xxx

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Need some help
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
Feeling Low – Death can represent so many things. We all go through many deaths as we age – death of our baby life; death of our childhood; death of hopes; death of our youthful self, especially in menopause.

I would need to know what you associate with her brother – how you would describe him, also the same for your eldest daughter – to be able to really comment.

But I feel it is about something in you that has died through the recent events - and your daughter is not going to die. When you experience death like this is a dream it is usually because a new life begins – a sort of resurrection. The feeling of ‘low’ is an experience of this death. And feel it deeply and it will pass into a new view of life.

Tony

Feeling Low

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 08:34:24 AM »
my eldest daughter is a very mild and beautiful child, my youngest son is the same, and together they are amazing to be around, my daughter is 9 and my son is 18.

I have also dreamt that my dad took one of my earrings out of my ear!  very strange......

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:03:31 AM »

Feeling Low - You are lucky to have such wonderful children.

Your dreams of death, I am sure, arise from the death of a part of you that is suffering and needs to die. Then it can begin a new life.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#TalkingDead

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 09:05:24 AM »
Ear ring is hearing.

Feeling Low

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
am i being told to listen? or possibly a sign of a hearing problem (which i know can be one in the same :-) )

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »
Feeling Low - I think it could mean either. But here is an easy way - I hope - to find out what your dream images mean. http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#Talking As

Tony