Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bad day turns into worse dreams  (Read 4584 times)

mny_22

• View Profile
Bad day turns into worse dreams
« on: April 22, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Hi all:

So my day yesterday was pretty rough. Got in a huge fight with my best friend who is actually my boyfriend, was an ass to my other best friend. I was just not at all in a good mood. But when I fell asleep my dream felt like it was really real.

It started out that I was in the hospital for a concussion (which I actually have). And while they were doing tests, they told me I was pregnant. Next I was at my home taking a pregnancy test to be sure. When it came out positive I got really upset and freaked out. I kept saying how I couldn't get pregnant because of my career as a thoroughbred jockey (another real statement) and that the daddy wasn't around. I was then walking around outside an saw my current boyfriend. We weren't on speaking terms (another piece of reality) and I went up to him and told him. He just walked away from me. I woke up crying at that point. When I fell back asleep, It was my boyfriend, my best friend, and one of our other friends in the car. They were dropping me off and it took me ages to pick up all of my stuff out of the car. They started laughing and were really mean to me. Soon I was at the doctor again, and they wanted to do CT scans and stuff on my head for my concussion. They said they would do it at 8 AM to 8:30 AM on April 23 (I actually have a doctor appointment on April the 23 at 8:40 AM) and that it would be really easy to get to my other doctor appointment after they were done with me.

This all felt so real, any ideas on what this all means?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bad day turns into worse dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 01:50:18 PM »
Mny – I have a feeling that something happened that led you to feel a failure. That plus the concussion messed up your way of seeing things. Maybe failure isn’t the right word but I haven’t got a better one.

You are feeling low because in your dream you felt rejected and not cared for. Those are just feelings and are not your truth. So do not be swept along by a bad day and the negative feelings.

And also, why not have the baby, it will save so much fuss, because dream babies are wonderful and you should not judge dreams by what you feel about your outer life.

Tony