Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

What could this mean?

Recurring dream
0 (0%)
Work place dream
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Vomit dreams  (Read 6099 times)

jimmyt

• View Profile
Vomit dreams
« on: April 20, 2012, 11:09:08 PM »
The last two nights, I've had two consecutive dreams about vomiting. They were both work-related. I teach music in a secondary school. The first night was in the corridor outside the classroom in my previous school. There were 'spludges' of vomit on the floor. Last night, people were actually physically being sick, this time, in my current work place, yet again in the corridor outside the classroom.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: Vomit dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 12:44:59 PM »
hi,
just a few thoughts,
corridors are places of transit,they take you to diferent areas of experience,it seems important that you are being sick in this area,have you been through ,or are you going through a dramatic change of some sort?work,marriage,social upheaveal,sorry about the pun,but thats what vomit is ,an upheaval of sorts,

the corridor is also the place naughty people have to stand,is there something that is making you feel sick?better out than in as the saying goes,
these are only questions that may kickstart the thinking process,or not,
recurring dreams usually mean that ,the subject in question has not been dealt with.
these are just my thoughts,and may be of use  or not,
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Vomit dreams
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »
JimmyT – Carrying on from what Mikey said, this is obviously work related. As the people in the dream all express aspects of you, I suggest that you have feelings of not stomaching, not feeling good about what you are doing. This can happen through an incident or a feeling that has arisen, but is worth getting to the source of the feelings.

Is there something that makes you feel sick? I do not mean actually vomiting. Dreams tend to dramatise our feelings.

Maybe the corridors are the way everyone gets away when the bell goes, and perhaps you want to get away.

Tony