Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A dream and some questions  (Read 4882 times)

Chieko1011

• View Profile
A dream and some questions
« on: April 22, 2012, 02:43:08 AM »
I only remember the first part of my dream last night but can't remember the rest. But I remember sitting in the back of a convertible with my sister and my dad in the front. It was my sisters new car. (In real life right now she has a bad car and is thinking of buying a new one) I was looking around the road and I saw my one of my teachers trucks. So I was like "Oh hey it's one of my teachers." We were driving to a car place and we finally arrived. I was just walking around and being bored because my sister and dad were talking to the people. Then I went the the next room with tires and everything. Then I saw my teacher. My cousin appeared in the store and we were playing and I started acting weird like how I usually act. Then my teacher walked over and asked "What are you doing?" (I'm really actually a loud and weird person but my teachers see me as shy and quiet.)

I had some questions. I was wondering if all dreams had a meaning to them or if some dreams are just random and  don't have a meaning. Also how do you interpret dreams? What do you pay attention to? And are there ways to help me dream more vividly and help me remember more of my dream when I wake up? Sorry for all the questions!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A dream and some questions
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:52:37 PM »
Chieko – I think your dream is asking the question ‘Who am I’? Because you can be loud and yet with a teacher you can be quiet. But in fact you can be anything you decide to be – we are all so many people inside that we have a wonderful choice. Think of all the people you have dreamt about. They are all you and you create other people you do not know.

As I say in the http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/ “In your dreams you create such a world and such experiences. But perhaps you have not taken time to consider the wonder of your creative process in dreams. Every night you create a new drama. You conjure out of your own being the people, the creatures, and the surroundings of your dream. Then you give life to what you create not only life but purpose and drama. You are a supreme dramatist, playwright, actor and actress. You are the great Creator in your dreams. Considering this, have you ever wondered why that enormous creativity does not flow into your waking life? You can see that some people have that creativity and are enriched by it personally and financially. Why not you?”

As for your questions, I wouldn’t say that every dream has a meaning, but I am certain that we can get information from any and every dream. As I wrote in Dream Dictionary - Although the process of dreams might not be a direct attempt to present MEANING, a dream may nevertheless have a great deal of INFORMATION in it. This becomes clearer if we remember that not many years ago it would have appeared highly superstitious or suspect to claim to be able to tell a person details of their health and parentage from a sample of their urine or blood. Today it is common practice. We accept that a growing amount of information can be gained from these unlikely sources. Blood doesn’t contain meaning, but we can gain information from it. In a similar way a sample of our dreams can also tell us an enormous amount. Sometimes this data is obvious, sometimes it needs processing to uncover, as with urine and blood.

The other questions are best answered at length, so please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/your-guru-the-dream-step-one/

Tony