Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cancer  (Read 4681 times)

everythingsmagic

• View Profile
Cancer
« on: May 01, 2012, 02:14:12 AM »
In my dream I had a pulsating egg sized mass that would surface to the top of my flesh right over my solar plexus, kinda like it had a heart beat. Anyway I went to the hosital  and found out it was cancer that spread to several parts of my body. Weird dream, any idea what was the mass in my chest or cancer means?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:26:24 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cancer
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
EverythingsMagic – This is quite a tricky one to deal with, because dreams often show you several things at once. For instance the heartbeat which suggests life, vital life, and yet cancer can be a killer.

This centre of your body deals with assimilation and excretion, your digestion not only of food but life experience; and also of excretion of life experience that is not useful.

So in all it suggests that there are thing on you that are not fully dealt with, but that you can heal this part of you by filling it with warm caring feelings – love it like hell.

And to be on the safe side if there are any physical feelings in that area that do not feel good have them examined. Cancer nowadays can be cured. 

Also talk to the lump as suggested here - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/#TalkingAs

Tony