Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Memory before I was Born  (Read 11837 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Memory before I was Born
« on: February 28, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
Here is a wonderful dream sent me.

I too have had a prebirth experience I have spoke about this only to a select few do to ridicule when I tried to talk about it to my family, I remember being in a open area there was a round marble seat that circled a round dome shaped glass, I remember trying to look out it and all I saw were fluffy clouds,I remember a spirit guide talking to me in telepathy and I too did this as well i remember being told I was to come to earth to be born, I did not want to do this however I was told I had no choice,I was given the option of two families and I was told the first one would have alot of money and I would need for nothing the second one was a young couple who i was told would offer love and family, the other would be lacking in love I remember reluctanltly choosing the young couple, the spirit guiide told me he would help with my transition and at some point in my early years I would lose all memories of this, I remember begging him not to take away all of my memories and that is why I believe I am able to remember what i do. - Julie A Stearns

Julie – Thank you for sending such a wonderful dream/memory.

I see the ridicule of the many as a sign of not wanting to stand out when faced by the authoritarian statement we face in daily life. Anybody who is strong enough in their own life direction will face such criticism. Sometimes it also means that you take a different path to others.

The reason we forget all the past is that when we are born we develop new memories with a new physical brain. The new brain then is a new life for us, and usually shuts out any contact with our spirit in which all our memory is stored.

Do you feel you have something to do in this life? Usually this is a theme or interest that while it does not fit with what your outer life demands of you, is something that bubbles up again and again.

Tony
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:05:46 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Memory before I was Born
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »
Thanks Tony for your response and to your question yes I feel I have something to accomplish i also have found I am very intuitive and have had dreams that often come true. I also can sense energies of both the living and those whom for what ever reason have had difficulty leaving after death usually because their death was traumatic and they needed to say something to someone.I can not see them but I can sense them and i have had validation as well if you wish to become a facebook friend of mine I have some very interesting photos that validate a spirit is there with me, and I found out the name of one yound spirit her name was susan Owens she was murdered found dead in a cemetary a friend took me to. She did not tell me about this until I told her I felt and uneasy spirit their they were not bad but in a dark place, this I later found out was because her family thought she took her life , but the gun was in her right hand I learned and she was left handed.I have a gift in the field of alternative medicine I have recently learned as well.