Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: baby - infant  (Read 4898 times)

stevec

• View Profile
baby - infant
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:00:42 PM »
I was with my good friend, a mother of three small children.
I was in their house and her husband was moving furniture around and with much intent and purpose. Something he would not do normally.
I went outside and my friend was stretched out on the grass under a magnificent tree. She had a tiny newborn boy holding him up to me in a playful way and then with a more serious way she said for me to take him and hold him. When I did I brought him up close to me and she said  kiss him and when I gave him a gently kiss I went inside his mouth, which took in my whole body and i traveled in and saw the inside of this new body which was a fresh pink cavern. Then I was inside him and i could suddenly look out and see what he saw - I was the infant now. I looked at the sky like for the first time and so on...
I looked back at the house and John was now doing handstands and back flips in the house. I came out of the infant easily then gave him back to her.

Stevec

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: baby - infant
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 12:32:57 PM »
Stevec – As Einstein said, through reasoning you can find your way from A to Z; but with imagination you can go anywhere.

It sounds as if you have found the secret to go anywhere.

The dream is fascinating. The man obviously represents your changing the feeling or beliefs you furnish your mind with.

But the main image is of the mother stretched out under a magnificent tree – with a newborn baby. I feel sure she represents the goddess in you; the mother archetype, the wonderful creative. So that is your own experience of your mother and it reaches beyond that to something it would be worth your time to explore. That it is beneath the tree points to the ancient history of your soul and the wonderful influence of that and the link with the Mother and child. The mother and child in Christianity is not about a historical event, it is about the incredible memory of being a mother throughout all time. In this case it has brought to birth your own self in a new way. For you are the baby, and so of course you see the sky for the first time – in this lifetime. The tree from its hidden – unconscious – roots to the tenderest tips of growth is the wonderful symbol of your unfolding.

But there is so much in your dream. The tree for instance could tell you pages and pages. But as I say again and again, a dream image is like an icon on a computer screen; it is lifeless unless you click on it. So PLEASE click on all the images in your dream - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/ see also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-sacred-tree-in-dreams-and-myths/

Tony
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:09:16 AM by Tony Crisp »