Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Human Design  (Read 11481 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Human Design
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
Christine! Thank you so much for the link on human design.  I haven't been able to stop researching it since!  So, I've discovered that I'm a 2/4 Manifestor.  It's opened up a whole new way of thinking for me.  My strategy is to inform.  I see already how this will be effective in my life.  I tend to keep my plans to myself.  I'm trying to get more information on my chart right now.  I have a defined ego, throat, spleen, and root.  Everything else is undefined. Anyways, what have you learned from your rave chart?  Which type are you?

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Human Design
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »
Hi Aristocrases!

I am so glad you are finding HD helpful.  I did not mean to ignore you...I need to dig out my HD reports as I have not looked for them in quite some time.  I will get back to you soon.

Christine

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 08:33:03 AM »
The knowledge I've obtained through human design has truly empowered me.  I have learned that as a manifestor it is through initiating that I will find pleasure and fulfillment in life.  I must go out and earn my share as very little comes to me without me first going to it.  I have drastically altered my outlook just over the course of these past two weeks.  I find myself going out more and even organizing get-togethers with friends and co-workers (which is really unlike me).  I'm more involved in my life now.  My new motto is: LIVE LIFE WITH AUTHORITY AND WITH PASSION.  IT'S TOO BRIEF TO DO OTHERWISE. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:35:29 AM by Aristocrates »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »
That is empowering...and you sound happy!  I will post again when I find my report. :)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 07:14:29 AM »
Any Luck?   ;D

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
Not yet.  I have been tring to avoid too much analysis...depressed right now...so I am not intent on digging it out of my stuff.  But I will have some sorting to do in the next few weeks so I am sure I will find it at some point.