Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Paycheck  (Read 4901 times)

Latevia77

• View Profile
My Paycheck
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:00:29 PM »
I am currently unemployed and looking for work in my waking life. Last night, I had a dream that I had got off from work and I got my paycheck. My mom took me to the grocery store to use the ATM machine to get some money, while she buys something. I was trying to log in and to get some cash, but the machine never came on. Then, I read on the note on the side of the ATM, and it said that the machine was not working. So my mom told me to come on and maybe the machine would be working by tomorrow. Told me she had to gone take me to my grandmother house (my daddy's mother). I was going to stay the at my daddy's folks house that same day. She took me to their house. And the next day, my mom came to pick me up and we went back to the grocery store to the ATM machine. I don't know what happen after that, because I had woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Paycheck
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:52:20 AM »
Latevia – Your dream certainly starts with something valuable to you – the paycheck. But from there on you got stuck in not being able to get the reward. That may be because you need a different approach, because dreams can really give you the answer to how to get what you want. So see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/ as it may help.

Tony