Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Underground Tomb...What I Saw  (Read 5282 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Underground Tomb...What I Saw
« on: May 16, 2012, 01:29:12 AM »
I am in bedroom.  I see out the window it is dark outside.  I am sitting at a vanity table looking in a mirror.  I see my real face, except I have very long straight blonde hair, parted in the middle...a braid on each side...like Queen Cersei in Game of Thrones.

Looking in the mirror I see in the reflection the dark window behind me.  There is a rectangular mirror in the mirror behind me too.  In the mirror I see that there is a big knot made of hair in the back of my head.

I look out the window and see an underground room dug into the yard.  It is illuminated.  A little girl runs into my room...she is all white...she looks toward the door, afraid.... I tell her that she can tell me....she says "I saw a white sheet."

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Underground Tomb...What I Saw
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 01:52:19 AM »
Forgot to add that before I sat at the vanity I went into the small kitchen...I touch a kitchen timer with my right hand and then the handle of an aqua colored 1950 or 1960's style refrigerator.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Underground Tomb...What I Saw
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »
Christine – My impressions are that you have time to work on something that has been kept in cold storage since the 50's or 60's.

Then the mirror is an image of yourself and at first gives and impression of a tidy hair style and slightly old fashioned. But the big knot of hair says that you have caught sight of something that you were previously unaware of – unconscious of. That sounds like a mass of unruly thoughts and feelings held at the back of your mind.

Then the scene changes and you look directly into the unconscious – the underground room. It has been dug and lighted by your work on dreams. The girl is you who has been frightened at a young age – by a white sheet. Maybe that suggests a ghost. But dream ghosts are usually at source a physical thing. You are getting to the source.

Tony