Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: rushing ocean water  (Read 5063 times)

kaylalarae1994

• View Profile
rushing ocean water
« on: June 07, 2012, 08:36:14 PM »
I had a dream where I was sitting on some bleachers at the very top with my ex having his arm around me and we were talking about what I should do with my current bf.  I felt a lot of love and I missed him. Then my bf came by and saw us and was like why is his arm around you? I said it’s none of your business and then he was gone and I was gone and my ex was gone.  Then my dream changed and I was with my class. On this metal platform and beyond the platform was the ocean raging with water past the platform it looked like a giant cloud. Which was a gold silky pink blue color but I knew it was the ocean and it was beautiful everyone started jumping in and they were fine. But I kept refusing because of how fast this water was going so after awhile I jumped and I didn't get carries away. I floated there perfectly still with the water rating past me. Then all of a sudden I hear people scream and this blood red serpent all of a sudden appeared and I couldn't get out of the water or away from it and then I woke up. I keep thinking about this dream idk why I had it or what it means.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:12:06 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: rushing ocean water
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
Kaylalarae – It is very clear that you start the dream by feeling close to your ex, and in conflict about what to do about the current boyfriend. That throws you into a mental space like a schoolgirl. Then the ocean is so beautiful, and the ocean is an image of Life, the life that gives us all feelings and leads us to awareness and dreams. In a way the ocean is everything, a massive energy that seems you cannot survive in, but you see others doing it and you have the courage to jump in yourself.

Then you see an image that causes you to feel fear. But it is a dream image and there is no need to fear. It comes from the beautiful ocean which is Life, and it will do you no harm. Fear is an emotion, and unless you can deal with your emotions you will still feel lost and conflicted about having two boyfriends. I think the message of your dream is that you survived the ocean, you can survive the serpent. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony