Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about Mind Manipulation  (Read 5039 times)

cas123

• View Profile
Dream about Mind Manipulation
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:18:58 AM »
Hi,

I keep having this recurring theme in a dream. It always begins with me in another realm in a war of some kind where I am searching to find a way out to save a group. Sometimes they are people I am saving sometimes they appear as though they are different beings. In the dream, I am always involved in a mind game and it involves telepathic negotiation. I know this sounds very strange and in real life I am quite normal! In the negotiations I am often leading via thoughts of the mind battles between groups in order to save a species or planet. Sometimes there are difficult and complex challenges such as mazes and weapons I am not familiar with, but it feels very real in the dream. I wake exhausted and feel as though I have journeyed along way. Can you help me to interpret this dream? I have been having this theme for the past 2 years now.

Cas

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about Mind Manipulation
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:00:26 PM »
Cas – This is a very interesting dream, and it leads me to think that you are an unusual person, and very strong in ways that may not be obvious to many. Your dream reminds me of the biblical phrase, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

When we consider the world of our dreams, we have to leave behind the view of the world we gain through our senses. We are open to a vast world where human and cosmic forces are shown. And I say you have courage because I see many people who run from anything that threatens them in their dreams – and here you are leading a battle against forces that are strange. Our dreams transform our inner world of thought, of belief, of what we feel with our inner strength, into the images of great battle, of thought manipulation, of a huge journey to undertake.

And of course these things are an everyday part of our life. Think of all the advertising and pressure by huge companies and even governments, to influence us. These are the principalities and powers in high places. But they are almost, to many people, invisible – except in our dreams, where the real battle ground takes place.

I do not think you are normal. You must have strong feelings about what goes on in the world, but you probably haven’t really let it surface, that is why it is recurring. It wants to break through and take action.

There are also some conflicts going on in you that need to be felt and allowed to be cleared.

Tony

cas123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:37:33 PM »
Thank you Tony, I appreciate your insight. I'm not sure if I should ask how I can resolve or bring this dream to an end. I have often felt there is something unresolved in my life and that although comfortable and content I have not yet fully experienced what I am here to do. Maybe this is part of all of us, your response raises many questions in me. I do connect easily with others in the 'real world' sometimes picking up on others energies too much. Now that really does sound not normal! I am drawn to areas in my life where I can help and advocate for others. Will do some contemplating. Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:35:27 AM »
Cas - Sorry I failed to answer this.

I think the beat things you can do are to use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-exploring-your-dreams/#TalkingAs as a means of understanding your dreams.

Also try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/incubating-dreams/ as you can sometimes get answers from your dreams.

Tony