Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: accidental baby death  (Read 4204 times)

Eva Maria

• View Profile
accidental baby death
« on: June 18, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »
Hello Tony,
Last night i had a dream that i can't seem to shake off and hopefully you will be able to help me with its' meaning.
I was at a daycare centre of some sort and arrived at the 2nd or 3rd level when the girl looking after the babies thanked me for getting there as she left urgently to go to the washroom; before leaving she placed a cloth/leather briefcase in an opening area to ensure the babies would not fall off ledge which would be 2-3 levels high.  After she left i immediately felt how unsafe this was and of course as i turned around a baby crawled to this area removed the briefcase and tried to climb down.  I quickly went to the rescue and caught him in time, however as i'm catching the one baby another decides to do the same, caught the second one then the third but when the fourth came about and did the same i just was not able to catch him/her and it fell down and died.  After this happened a lady came to me and tried to console me saying that it was not my fault !
What a horrible feeling and i can't stop thinking about what this could possibly mean.  Any thoughts?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: accidental baby death
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 10:45:22 AM »
Eva – The only thing I can get from this dream is that you were put in a position of authority and you either failed at it or are frightened that you will.

Try feeling the feeling without the awful images of the dead baby and see if you can recognise it in your waking life. If so trace it back to its roots.

Tony