Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Captured by an opposition group  (Read 4562 times)

cakegirl50

• View Profile
Captured by an opposition group
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:15:05 AM »
I was traveling abroad , walking down a city street with several others and happened upon a large group of protesters. A red bus pulled in front of the protesters , bringing more of them to the group . I noticed several suspicious people walking throughout the crowd. Somehow I knew they were suicide bombers and were going to bomb the protesters. They noticed me and knew I knew who they were. The next thing I know , I was captured and put in a small office waiting room. All the people in my traveling group were there with me . One by one my fellow travelers were led away by women in burkas. Somehow I knew they were going to interrogate us and cut off our ears. Before they came to get me , they suddenly just let us go. As we were leaving a travel mate of ours noticed that only one of our group had her backpack returned to her. After seeing this and asking her why she got her bag back , she just replied .....she didn't know why . I then knew she was asked and agreed to be a spy for the opposition group and was going to tell them every move the protesters made so they could bomb them. I pulled my sister aside to tell her to stay away from this girl and to tell her nothing. ( this was a tall thin girl with long straight hair , and not my real sister , but in the dream she was my sister.)  Next we were getting up the next day in our hotel room when a letter arrived with pictures of us all sleeping an a copy of our itinary for the day , this to me , proofed we had a spy among us . This is where I woke up very confused by the dream and panicked because I had overslept.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Captured by an opposition group
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:56:30 AM »
CakeGirl – To understand dreams such as yours, you need to realise that when we dream there is nobody there except you, your imagination and your fears, your hopes and even, at times, wisdom. So you are creating this scary story for what reason? Is it because inside you are trying to figure out a way to deal with such a situation if ever it arrives? That is what dreams do, put us in situations to see if we can figure out ways to deal with them.

But remember that a dream is you alone with yourself, and sometimes the easiest way out is to recognise what you are doing. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/

Tony