Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pterodactyl and Animal Earrings  (Read 6575 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Pterodactyl and Animal Earrings
« on: June 18, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
I see myself walking into the ocean.  I have long golden hair, my posture is straight and I am moving steadfastly forward.  There are waves, not too big, I do not feel threatened at all.  A pterodactyl swoops down from the sky and picks me up and takes me away!

I am in a town square...there is a rotary or driving circle in the middle of the square.  It does not look like the city I grew up in but I know it is.  A black woman in the square points me to a chinese herbalist healing sort of a shop.  I go in, there is an older short heavy black woman in the back watching me and a younger tall thin black woman at the counter.

I tell the younger woman I want something...I am looking for something that will help my son.

The older woman comes out from the back and says "I have not seen you here with him for a long time."  I say "Yes, he used to be this tall (I use my hand, palm down, to indicate his old height at doorknob level) and now he is this tall (indicating my own height)."  I am told to make an appointment and bring my son with me.
We make an appointment.

On the glass counter is a silver earring tree with pairs of earrings in animal shapes.   The earrings are unusually large, like the size of fresh apricots, and they are all a bright jade green color.  I have an urge to touch them, eat them to somehow experience them with all of my senses.  They look a little like wax...I wonder if the herbalist will shave off little bits of the ones my son needs so he can ingest them someone and that will help or heal or cure him.  I leave, knowing we have an appointment set.

I leave the shop.. I am carrying notebooks I have filled, books written by others and am heading up a steep hill.

(Tony, I remember you are working on an enormous project...no rush to respond.  :D)

Christine

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Pterodactyl and Animal Earrings
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:46:59 PM »
I forgot to mention two things:

Jade was a favorite of my mothers.  A long time ago I looked up what it was good for and it said healing a wounded heart.  In one of my old dreams, I am the one my father tried to kill (and not her which I did witness when I was a child)...in the dream I walked away from him as an adult woman wearing a white communion like dress...wearing a ruby red heart pendant with a white crack in it.

In the new dream above, while walking up the steep hill I hear a male voice "Remember your name is 8" which I have heard before in my dreams.  "Your given name is 8."

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
Christine – I am still going until Saturday. Though I feel as if I am lagging as my intuition feels like it is dead tired. There is an old saying ‘use it or lose it’. In my case it seems ‘use it and lose it’. I say that with a :-)

Well the first part of your dream doesn’t need much intuition, just old dreams I have explored. It is saying that you confidently walked into the lost world of your inner self – unconscious, collective unconscious or supermind. And immediately you were in touch with very ancient primeval forces within you – the pterodactyl.  My understanding of what a prehistoric creature means is as follows.

I was still sitting in the kitchen on a chair, my legs up on Hyone’s lap. I experienced myself as the mystery of life become a beast, an ape/man, experiencing the agony and wonder of growing from being an animal to becoming a human. I understood in a flash the meaning of the creatures in the swamp dream. I am life - ancient, prehistoric life, meeting the demands of today’s world, today’s social scene, today’s conscious self - self and its decisions. It is the ancient self my inner research has uncovered in its dealings, yet I have been running away. That is because my feelings self has been so hurt and in pain.

Yes, I understood, the beast in me has a healthy fear of much that goes on in today’s world. Fear is a guardian that protected ancient beast from uncountable dangers for millions of years. Yes, there were so many real dangers that fear gave as the strength to run from. Yes, the healthy beast still feels fear as it looks out of its eyes as modern man. It must not be crushed or repressed. Gradually it will grow and fear less. Given the time, it will grow slowly beyond its fear.

And then in the square, the rotary is I think in Old English what we call a roundabout that cars circle around? There you are facing human life and what your inner being demands of you – care for your son. What a wonderful prehistoric drive that is, flowing through you into the woman you are today. In doing so you meet two older types of yourself, the black women, full of their own wisdom and experience.

Then you see what was the source of healing, and again are reminded of that wonderful power – the mother - the jade. Please don’t ever forget that you are the greatest thing, and being the mother that you are is the greatest of healings you can give. And remember this your dream and you own all in it, so of course you can eat the whole thing if you wish.

Perhaps I have said all this before, but the greatest thing you can give your son is not to take his situation away, but to help him realise what a gift it is. We are the creators of our life. It is our acts, now or in the past that creates our life, so we cannot escape from who we are. But we can build, brick by brick a different future, a different life.

I know it doesn't make sense from the view we have from our senses. It is only as we expand that it becomes a visible possibility.

I remember an early LifeStream session. It took me years to realise the truth behind a wonderful experience I had in LifeStream in which I had gone through throwing off a world – really, on my shoulders like atlas – of religious beliefs I had inherited that had caused me years of illness, and now stood before a wonder, a great and loving Light, and said with great passion, “Please take these chains off me!” I felt I had chains around my wrists making it hard to do anything. And the Light replied, “Tony, I love you. I would never put chains on you, you put them on yourself.”

Exactly, and we can take them off ourselves too – step by step. You are the mother, you will find a way by the passion you feel.

Tony
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:22:08 AM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
Thank you.

Yes I think the correct term is a roundabout.

I am somehwat confused as my son has not lived with me and I have not seen him for over two years.  Even though I was married at the time, when he was conceived it was against my will...to put it mildly.

Anyway, I think I will leave this dream on the backburner for now.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
Sorry - It is not your external son, but what he represents to you.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
Thank you Tony...I'll have to think about this one.

Good luck on your project!