Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi Tony  (Read 8199 times)

Tiger Smith

• View Profile
Hi Tony
« on: June 17, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
I had dream about passenger plane lost control, I did not know how to fly but I become savior by landing on express road with zero causality. But it was after me taking control of plane and saving from crashing from city buildings, airport with lots of plane standing and passenger in airport, I took airplane above the airport and taking a plane in-between the building as u play a car race on computer game, mostly when plane lands on a road there is a big crash, wings go off hitting electric poles... But in end it stops, I personally saves ppl by opening the door.... Same dreams comes often and I remember this dream only... Can u help me to find the meaning??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi Tony
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:37 AM »
Tiger Smith – The only thing I can gather from your dream is the theme that you are in the role of saviour. So I wonder why you need to act out that role so often.

The other theme is a threatening tragedy – the plane crash. Have you ever tried actually getting into the dream yourself and exploring the feelings and fears that give rise to the dreams? Try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/

Tony