Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sharing the dreams, change in the construction of reality  (Read 10522 times)

Fish

• View Profile
Hi ,

Im in the process of interpreting dreams and my girlfriend appear in  many of them.   after analyzing i truly understand why there are attitudes in front of it that reflect my problem with the female, sometimes I feel it would be good for her to read my dreams and understand a little of what passes for my mind. However, I do not want her to change her  way of seeing things, change her  reality by the way I interpret my  dreams. My question is: how far is good to share the process with the dreams and the archetypes and intuitionwith other persons? which marks the line between the invidual and the collective in relation to dreams? i  runs the risk of depending on external influences if i  share?

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Sharing the dreams, change in the construction of reality
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:56:35 PM »
I have been there done that don't share!  Dreaming about your girlfriend may be about your own female side and not her.  We are all both male and female.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 07:59:56 PM »
Hi Christine - Here is something I wrote today about Chinese Dream Beliefs.

"He also felt, as is the teaching of China, that there should be a unity between  Heaven and Hell for perfection. The personality also begins to approach a state of bi-sexuality, being able to change its polarity according to circumstances. This we see in the symbol of yin and yang, where there is a unity between the light and the dark. "The yin and yang, the dark and light", is used to describe how polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other in turn. Opposites thus only exist in relation to each other. The concept lies at the origins of many branches of classical Chinese science and philosophy, as well as being a primary guideline of traditional Chinese medicine, and a central principle of different forms of Chinese martial arts and exercise, such as baguazhang, taijiquan (t'ai chi), and qigong (Chi Kung) and of I Ching divination."

I have been trying to find a way of getting quotes in. No luck so far, but maybe a Dream Journal if I can.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:23:03 PM »
Thank you Tony!  Not being able to put in quotes is not a big deal (for me).  I would be more likely to use a dream journal if your site would have one.  If I do not write on paper, sometimes I use www.penzu.com.

Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 05:01:06 AM »
But, Tony, what do you think about my question?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:48:32 AM »
Fish - It depends very much who you share dreams with. Some people always want to put there meaning in your dream, and others are there as a friend.

When I find a friend who is sympathetic with dreams, and actually explores their own dreams and therefore reveals themselves I have always found it wonderful to share at such a depth.

Tony