Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Whale  (Read 5896 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Black Whale
« on: June 25, 2012, 07:57:58 AM »
White pills in the palm of my right hand.

I see a black whale under a frozen body of water.  It appears not to be moving.  A shadow of a person seems to be poking the ice with a stick.

I am standing on the floor of the ocean.  I am watching two shadow figures, one adult and one child, walk around and examine an enormous black whale sitting on the ocean floor.

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: Black Whale
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 05:49:09 AM »
What do you think it all means? 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black Whale
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 11:05:30 AM »
Christine – Moby Dick is about a tremendous fight for control by the human ego and the enormous Life Will – See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/#TwoPowers

But your meeting with the whale is fine, and it is saying it loves you. In fact it is a classic symbol of the unconscious, and it is fine to allow yourself to enter it unless you are frightened of it. If you do it will be the beginning of a amazing journey.

The injection is a way of saying that your conscious self, your ego, will be knocked out. So it is another way of entering the Life Will or unconscious. Then you are in the dark, and meet a dark figure – all signs of things arising from the unconscious. The gates are representing “A threshold, like that between conscious self awareness and our total experience - such a gate needs to open and close.”

Tony