Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Whale Again  (Read 4722 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Black Whale Again
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
I am a female dark figure.  I go into some sort of one story dorm or barracks.  There are men and women (mostly) in there all dark too.  Someone holds me down and gives me an injection.  I fall asleep and wake up...looking for help.  A dark figure comes to me and asks what happened...I do not know I say, they gave me drugs.  We walk out together.

Outside it is dark.  White figures are fighting and we need to hide under a white blanket to hide from them.  When they are gone I walk out and know someone is coming to pick me up.  I see an old fashioned car (like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) with people, brown leather suitcases and tapestry carpet bags.  I run to try and meet the car on the road.

Next I am looking into the mouth of a black whale (which dwarfs me).  It seems to have tonsils shaped like a white heart.

Next I see many gates, some closed and open leading to dark ground.

(This may be a good time to read Moby Dick).

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black Whale Again
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
Christine – Moby Dick is about a tremendous fight for control by the human ego and the enormous Life Will – See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/#TwoPowers

But your meeting with the whale is fine, and it is saying it loves you. In fact it is a classic symbol of the unconscious, and it is good to allow yourself to enter it unless you are frightened of it. If you do enter it will be the beginning of a amazing journey.

The injection is a way of saying that your conscious self, your ego, will be knocked out. So it is another way of entering the Life Will or unconscious. Then you are in the dark, and meet a dark figure – all signs of things arising from the unconscious. The gates are representing “A threshold, like that between conscious self awareness and our total experience - such a gate needs to open and close.”

Tony