Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Too Many Christines and No Potatos  (Read 4941 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Too Many Christines and No Potatos
« on: July 12, 2012, 05:21:10 PM »
I get on a bus...all women all dressed in white, white skin.  Looking for a place to sit...no room...a woman with a clipboard says "there are too many Christines on this bus" so I get off.

A tall dark male figure is bending over a small plot of dried earth.  He is fashioning something in the dirt and stands up and walks away.  It looks like a basketball or round ball under the dry earth with clover growing out of the top.  I walk toward the plot, the mound is gone...my fingers run through the dirt...I am looking for something (potatoes?)...there is nothing.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Too Many Christines and No Potatos
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »
Christine – The too many Christine’s could mean you are being told that your personality is not so important. The fact is that we, you, have grown form something much bigger than our little personality. We pride ourselves as having a mind and thinking, but the BIG thing that controls our being is Life. For instance can you beat your own heart; can you digest your food; can you hold all the actions and reactions of your body together? The fact is that our conscious will and personality is only a tiny part of us.

And you are actually looking for nothing – because that is the most important thing. “Leaving only the growing terror of nothing to think about; Or when, under ether, the mind is conscious but conscious of nothing”.

So it is not easy to have such a path into nothingness – but be heartened because in nothing there is everything. Only things have shape, have distinct forms and independence. Nothingness is beyond form and so is all inclusive.

Tony