Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of Ex Reinforces a Recent Revelation  (Read 4655 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Dream of Ex Reinforces a Recent Revelation
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:59:32 AM »
She and I are together in the basement of my parents' house.  We have our arms wrapped around one another.  Next, we are on the couch caressing one another.  I hear people coming down the stairs and realize that she's not wearing any pants.  I try frantically to hide the fact, though, she doesn't seem to be worried about it.  Next, my ex and I are sitting at the dinner table with people whom I imagine as my family.  (She has her pants back on at this point)

The dream was odd to me because in our relationship she was the one typically more concerned with modesty.  In this dream the roles are reversed.  I am worried for her reputation, where in the past/in the actual relationship I managed to overlook how her reputation could be negatively impacted, better yet, how both our reputations could be impacted.  Now, I see how this was a form of tremendous neglect.  I neglected "our" reputation.  I possessed such little integrity.  This dream reflects a recent shift in my awareness.  I now realize, more than ever, the importance of integrity.  Had I practiced integrity in that relationship I'd be in a much happier place right now.  Now, integrity is my goal everyday.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of Ex Reinforces a Recent Revelation
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 03:26:03 PM »
Aristocrates – It sounds as if you have hit it in one.

Integrity can be a difficult one sometimes.

Tony