Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi, new here :)  (Read 8987 times)

MissRose

• View Profile
Hi, new here :)
« on: August 02, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »
Hello Tony, hope all is well with you.
I hope I'm doing this correctly.

I recently had a couple of dreams. The first was mainly occupied by friends of mine, I was making several suggestions of things to do.. picnic, walk, cinema etc.. and I was being told 'No' to all of them. I woke with the feelings similar to being told 'No' to a request for an icecream when I was a child.

The other happened last night. My right breast had split in two (no blood or anything, just like a two part breast??)  and the underside part was appearing like it was losing blood supply. I was trying desperately to bring life back into the deadening section of my breast telling myself that if I got the blood supply going again the breast would just sort itself out and become whole again.

Would love to hear what you think when you have time. Many thanks, MissRose.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hi, new here :)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
MissRose – I am only managing to answer dreams one day a week, so it took along time to reply. Also this dream does not have a text book answer, so I have to say what I feel.

Breasts have two functions, one is to feed a child and the other is for sexual stimulus – so maybe there has been a split in the functions. Don’t forget that we are an energy based being, and if your energy isn’t flowing in a whole way in the breasts it could be shown as a split in a breast.

If you can stimulate a full pleasurable sensation in the breasts it might help.

Tony

MissRose

• View Profile
Re: Hi, new here :)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 12:20:47 PM »
Thanks for your response Tony. That particular dream seems a bit disjointed to me, what you say about energy beings makes sense.

Thanks again, all the best with your updating.
MissRose