Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream of big Red Feathers  (Read 5310 times)

mesh

• View Profile
Dream of big Red Feathers
« on: July 30, 2012, 04:45:48 AM »
Hello Tony,

When you have some time to interpret this.

Ok Now I know I have a lot of repeat themes maybe I should look into it further.

There was two arrows moving back and fourth showing the middle of the street. There was a house with a light brown wood finish across the front. There are two poles with big red feathers on the they are crossing each other like a giant red cross. Not sure how I felt. Well as usual it was  a short dream.

Thank you Tony for the time you spend interpreting dreams.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream of big Red Feathers
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Mesh – I thought I was going to miss out replying to dreams this week and about a week ago my internet connection suddenly ended – and is still not functioning. So I am using one of those pay as you go laptop internet connections.

I can only think this starts off pointing out the importance either of a middle of the road approach or that you need to be careful which way you re going – if on the wrong side of the road.

The wood front is probably about your beliefs, a beautiful front.

The feathers, I would have liked to know what bird they came from. But red is usually a sign or high emotion or danger. It sounds like they were displayed very prominently, so it might be a warning, but also the Red Cross is a worldwide organisation to help the needy. Which one do you associate with?

Tony

mesh

• View Profile
Re: Dream of big Red Feathers
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:14:45 PM »
Hello Tony,

Hope everything gets sorted for you.

The feathers are Eagle feathers. As for the red cross it is a diagonal cross. I did think about the other red cross and looked it up.  Not sure if it means wrong x marks the spot or the red cross. I do have quite a bit to do with charity in my life right now.

But I have since had a new dream showing a map with a huge splodge of bright green in the middle, so I assume that I am going in the right direction atm.