Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream of death grandfather  (Read 6689 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
dream of death grandfather
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »
Hello, I am new here and i will post my last night dream. It was dream about my death grandfather and when i wake up I was asking what can it mean.

I was in a car with 4 people i don't remember who was it..just one of them was my friend. I was sitting in the back of the car, when we stopped just in front of the house of my death gran-dad ( he died 1 year before and nobody lives in their house now) Then I say to people in the car that was with me: "Wait for me here I will go to check if my grand-dad is there. But If I didn't back for 5 minutes you can go without me." I went to the house and he was there, when i sow him i ask him can i stay with him, he said to me: "If you wish you can stay here". So I back in the car and I get my bag and come back to him. In a dream i was thinking how is not good that i didn't come early to see him, and i just wanted to stay a couples of hours with him, and to go home by taxi because outside it was raining. What can this dream mean?

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: dream of death grandfather
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:43:20 AM »
At times we see dreams that mark time or past events, and many times this occurs on, or about the anniversary date of that event. From your comments I see that this dream is one of those, but there is more that is being addressed.

Your approach to the house, in which he once lived, represents a visit, (on your part), to the thoughts and feelings that you have repressed, or perhaps do not often allow yourself to live out,  regarding your grand-dad. It has been a year since his passing and just now you are feeling up to a visitation. This supports your feelings of guilt, as shown in the dream, and reveals your innermost feelings thereof.  Your unconscious mind has constructed a dream in which you could experience your feelings of love for this special person in your life,  and simultaneously resolve any feelings of guilt that you harbor for not being able to face the emotions.  "healing through dreams" what an incredible gift!

Our unconscious mind is our mentor and friend, and so much more!

A bit more... Going forward, you should not hesitate to tap into the the wisdom and love that your grandfather has shown you while he was alive. The unconscious mind meticulously stores and files every innuendo of his existence and it is there for you.  In a manner of speaking, he is alive within you and there to console you or advise when things get rough... 

all the best,
sailrmc

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:19:38 AM »
Thank you for your time and interpretation, I really appreciate that.

I really miss my grandfather, also my grandmother. I loved them so much and I was field loved by them while they were live. I was living with them (from time to time) until my 14 years, and now I miss them a lot..sometimes I think of that times and I wish they were still alive and to go there and to live with them. I feel securely with them and they give me a lot of support in everything in my life.

"healing through dreams" what an incredible gift!

I am happy about this.

In a manner of speaking, he is alive within you and there to console you or advise when things get rough...

I have had one more dream similar to this, before 2 year about my grandmother (after her death). I still remember the dream because it was one of my most powerful dream i had ever. I wake up crying after that dream. In real life in that time i filed terrible about some situation that happened to me so I thought I will never be happy again. It was so hard to me to wake up in the morning and to live.

Then I dreamed this: "I was in the neighborhood where my grandmother and grandfather lived, walking by the streets I feel lost, suddenly I fall down on the street and I couldn't continue to walk. I feel bad and I was crying about the things that happened to me in real life and I was asking (shouting) why it's happening to me!!! Then..something from the sky catch me and bring me to the sky (I feel like i am flying) - it was my grandmother, she said to me something like - don't cry it will be better -  then she put me down to fall again on the street where I find a trefoil flower. Then I woke up "

In that time this dream gave me so much strong desire to move forward and to live again.

sailrmc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
Yes!!
The healing power is incredible, and there is so much more that we cannot even imagine!

What an incredible gift we have, and you have felt that healing power first hand.

When those we love so much, pass on, their very essence remains with us. As we struggle to deal with the loss and the pain, our higher self is working overtime to help us move forward, and to come to better understanding...

I feel compelled to say once again, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GIFT!

sailrmc

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 12:06:52 AM »
Thank you a lot sailrmc,

I agree with you that there is so much more that we can imagine in this world. This happens to me from times to times in my live when something really doesn't goes right. And I feel somehow protected when I dream them.

Rgrds,

Anchy..