Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pubic area dream?  (Read 5181 times)

C THOMAS

• View Profile
Pubic area dream?
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »
I dreamt last night that I looked down and at my pubic area and saw some very disgusting and large blisters or zits, or growths of some sort. I was worried that it could be some sort of STD. as i began to examine what it was it became a single hard crusty layer that completely cover my pubic hair. I was able to easliy pull it up. as i removed a large portion of it i could see a cross section, and there were many layers some darker some lighter, different textures.
that was the end of the dream.
I did not see my penis, or any other parts of my body, and besides the feeling of being concerned that it might be an STD and what my girlfriend would think of that, the feeling of how disgusting this thing was is the strongest, and as I reflect on it is still the strongest feeling.

thanks for your time

mikey

• View Profile
Re: Pubic area dream?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:48:52 AM »
firstly, dreams mostly speak in the language of symbol & metaphor,so will not be speaking directly of a genital disease,it is a metaphor for some other issue,
because of your strong feelings of disgust etc it may refer to feelings you have buried about yourself or even that of someone else ,if you take the word disease & split in two you get dis -ease, = unrest ,so to me the headline would read,
"unrest in a sexual area",this would suggest that you are not happy with this area of your life ,the dream is bringing it to your attention,
i am not an expert these are just my thoughts,they may be of use or not.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Pubic area dream?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 02:39:27 PM »
Excellent response again. Thank you.

It might be well asking yourself where or when you feel the feeling of disgust. That is the important thing.

Tony