Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: strawberry  (Read 5851 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
strawberry
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:48:07 PM »
I was in depression for long time, I thought that i don't have luck in love and everything that i try has bad end..and I was completely disappointed. In last few days I thought about one man from my childhood ( I am 27 ) and I had dream about Him. I was like this: after I pass the fence I went to my neighbors garden with a green grass,  and he was sitting on the grass and giving me a strawberry, but the strawberry was green, than I find another red strawberry and give him to eat and it was very tasty. When i woke up I was somehow happy like it happens in reality.  :D

mikey

• View Profile
Re: strawberry
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »
hi,
a strawberry looks like a heart don't you think! so fits with the theme of your dream,
walking past a fence,this may refer to getting passed a barrier,have you been sitting on the fence about some issue or this someone,ie,not quite sure what to do,so avoiding making the move,
you arrive at the green grass,an area of growth,green to me is a colour of life, growth and possibility,
he gives you a green strawberry,why green? it is not ripe,you give him a red juicy delicious strawberry,red is again a  colour of life vigour & passion,this suggests to me possibility again,all fruits ripen given the right conditions,and the dream may be showing you this potential,as it  filled you with optimism on waking.

a great mentor of mine joseph campbell ,once said,
if you go where your heart & soul truly want to go,doors will open where you never expected to find any.

you sound like a lovely lady who deserves a break,i hope you find what you seek.
hope this helps.
rgds mikey

Anchy

• View Profile
Re: strawberry
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 11:15:12 PM »
Hi, Mikey

Thank you for your interpretation. Yess, you are right a strawberry looks like a heart! but my heart was closed for so long time because once I was really disappointed. Maybe it is the move that i should take to open my heart to someone because like this I only kept my feelings for myself..

"a great mentor of mine joseph campbell ,once said,
if you go where your heart & soul truly want to go,doors will open where you never expected to find any."

this is really positive advice that i needed to hear. I will try to listen my heart so what happens happens..

Thank you once again.

Rgds,
Anchy
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:21:17 PM by Anchy »