Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Injued Man/ Holy Water  (Read 4713 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Injued Man/ Holy Water
« on: August 16, 2012, 09:05:27 AM »
Walking down a light filled hallway in what might be a hospital or psychiatric ward.  I am dressed in light.  Tall black bodies laying on guerneys line the halls.

Next I am in a room.  There is a tall man sitting in a chair.  His skin is red and burnt, I can see the outline of his muscles under his burnt skin.  His esophagus is exposed...there is a hole in it.  He has boils all over his body and face.  I am there to say goodbye to him.  I give him a gentle hug and say something in a firm voice to him although I do not remember what (when I awaken from the dream).

I pack up a few thing of mine in a box.  Someone says to me "do not forget the holy water."  I see there are 2 sconces (for lack of a better word, that would hang on a wall in a church) or containers for holy water  and I say "leave one for him."

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Injued Man/ Holy Water
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 12:58:50 PM »
I remembered what I said to him "I would rather hear no up front than waste my time."

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Injued Man/ Holy Water
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 02:44:48 AM »
Might be windpipe instead of esophagus, as there was a hole in it like a flute.  Also they were warts not boils.
Sorry for the numerous posts...insomnia.