Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Namaste, I am new to the forum...  (Read 8467 times)

Vasuki07

• View Profile
Namaste, I am new to the forum...
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:35:09 PM »
...I hope this post finds you well. My name is Vasuki and I am a native of South America, Guyana. I was introduced to your dream website by a friend of mine. I am very interested in learning, sharing, and growing with your dream wisdom. For a long time, I knew I was an avid dreamer, sometimes they would wake me up in my deep-deep sleep and would vary in nature; from nightmares to very pure angelic dreams. I must confess, that I was partially afraid of diving deeper into myself, scared of what I might find. There was the most significant dream that began my journey into myself; the dream of snake. I fell asleep and dreamt,  beautiful long boa/python or hybrid came crawling up my bed, he came up all the way on my upper bunk and slithered his tongue out and touched my fingers at the end of my bed. I woke abruptly, sweating, scared, and unaware of what to make of it. I am a beginner on my journey, I have no past of deep spiritual awakening along my family line, for all intent and purpose, they would crack up, if they heard me saying all this. But I just feel a deep and divine connection to snake (minus the fact, that I had to get over my fear of snake first)....

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Namaste, I am new to the forum...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:40:52 AM »
Vasuki – Welcome to the site and what it offers.

The spiritual journey is a long one, with many twists and turns. The twists and turns are to teach us patience, mobility, acceptance and one that says, “This too shall pass away.”

The snake is one of the oldest and most revered symbols, not necessarily in dreams, but throughout history. I usually describe it is the huge potential we have that is usually not used. So the snake in your dream is an introduction to that potential – a very good one.

Please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/ and maybe http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/translation-of-biblical-serpent/

Namaste

Tony