Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New girl and dream  (Read 4735 times)

shabnam

• View Profile
New girl and dream
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:56:52 AM »
Hi! I'm a new member here and this is my first post about a dream I has yesterday and I would love to get an interpretation!

Ihad a dream last night where I was calling to different hotels trying to book rooms for me and my currently ex-boyfriend. I called the first place and said that me and my housband wanted to live in their hotel but we want separate rooms, the person working for the hotel said that it’s unesseray to book two separate rooms when we are together and it’s a waste of space. The second hotel I called I said he was my fiance instead but got a no there too. The third place I called I said that he was my friend and they approved. I remember that the hotel was a cabin in the middle of the woods.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: New girl and dream
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 11:02:11 AM »
hi,
i think this dream is complementing some decision you have recently made,
it may refer to the relationship with your ex,or that of someone/ something else
the third place you called at,was a cabin in the middle of the woods,this is the centre,your centre,
 you stated that your partner is just a friend & this was accepted,it says to me your decision was the right one,
dreams are about balance aswell,perhaps you were having second thoughts about a particular decision,the dream then ,is putting you right,
as i have said on other posts,i am no expert & these are just my  thoughts,hope they open up something for you.
rgds mikey