Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dead body  (Read 5261 times)

stevec

• View Profile
dead body
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
Hello Tony,

I will be brief - I think I understand this dream but I thought I would send it to you.

Basically I was looking at a dead body in a wooded lush area wrapped in a gold colored glowing cloth lying in an opening these woods, it was carefully placed. I knew it was a mans body too. I could see nothing but
the wrapped body, like a mummy is wrapped and I knew that it was my responsibility to do something with it. I remarked to myself that it might soon have an odor and I thought I would place it in my car trunk. I didn't know what to do, nor was I terribly worried, so I walked a bit and discovered a house that I had just bought and it looked very much like Howard's End - the house in the same titled movie - it was covered in manicured vines and roses and as I looked at the house I noticed a park in front of the house and thought was this park mine and then a postman on a bicycle cycled through the park and I then knew that that part of the setting was not mine. I had not forgot about the body but was now unconcerned and drove away in a car thinking about this fantastic house.

Hope your work is proceeding in a good way!

Best always,
S

Christine

• View Profile
Re: dead body
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 01:10:58 AM »
Hi S,

I am fascinated by your dream and am so glad you posted it.  Looking forward to reading what meaning it has for you.

Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dead body
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 02:32:27 PM »
Stephen – This gives me the feeling of an important dream – the gold for a start suggest something worth remembering. The body, if I am not mistaken is what I call the memory of an old dwelling place – a past life doesn’t really describe it. It is in the car trunk and that says it is the memories, the karma, or influences from past actions and experiences that we still carry with us. The boot/trunk is a storage place too, so can relate to things you have such as qualities or values, that are not being used, but are at hand if needed.

The house links with the body and I think, like the body, is well worth exploring, either with http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/#TalkingAs or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/peer-dream-group/#5inrole

I would be fascinated to know what you make of the dream. I feel you have a lot of riches inwardly that need to be uncovered/remembered.

Tony