Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A couple dreams I had  (Read 5477 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
A couple dreams I had
« on: August 24, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
1st:  I'm with my ex and she is very angry with me, much like in the end of our relationship.  Then, unexpectedly, she comes near, looks into my eyes, and begins kissing me in a playful way, one peck after another. 

2nd: In the next dream it's at night and I'm living in an unfamiliar time and place.  It feels like it's 20-30 years in the past.  I get a phone call from Hosni Mubarak of all people.  I'm not egyptian or muslim.  I'm of European decent, a country boy from Tennessee, but I do follow world politics a bit.  O, and Hosni was really nice over the phone.  Also, my dad hung up on him the first time and I was outraged!  Thinking,"dad! you hung up on the president of Egypt!" Next thing is my older brother (who I've always looked up to) tells me he's leaving for Detroit.  I tell him I would go but I have one more semester of school left before I graduate and that I can't dropout and go with him, as much as I'd like to.  It's strange because I already finished college, last year.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A couple dreams I had
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:49 PM »
Aristocrates – The first dream seems to be that you are integrating or digesting your past relationship. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#AnEx

Sorry for being so short and abrupt.

Tony

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: A couple dreams I had
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 12:16:09 AM »
No Tony, it's much appreciated.  I know you've been extremely busy with the dream dictionary.  I was actually rather surprised when I saw that you had responded, and on a Sunday!  Thanks Tony!