Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Animal Like People and Going Downtown  (Read 5009 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Animal Like People and Going Downtown
« on: August 24, 2012, 11:30:27 PM »
I am walking on the bank of a river and see large house like structures, their backs to the river.  I know they are bars, and want to go into one to have a drink and socialize.  I have to cross a baseball field to get to one of the bars. I go in one of them.  It is very dark...what I looked forward to was not at all comfortable.  There are lots of male and female shadow figures, some with long hair all over their bodies like animals, milling about. Some are black and have white hairs.  Some are arguing...fighting and attacking each other.  I am very upset in this environment...I do not look at anyone's face.  I thrash my arms and legs and yell "I just wanted to go to a bar."

I leave and get on a bus with lots of other women.  We are all wearing light colored clothing.  We are headed downtown.  I am reading a book on the way there.

Sunflower

• View Profile
Re: Animal Like People and Going Downtown
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
Hi Christine,

i could be totally wrong, but like to give it a try (trying to get back my passion for dreaming and interpreting them)...

Going downtown...going to the center...going to your center...the one you really are.
The wanting to have a drink and socialize to me feels like wanting to get to know every part of you. To get to the bar you have to cross a baseball field. Base-ball-field...back to the basics (the animal like people could symbolize the primitive)...baseball makes me think of attack and defence...isn't that what it takes to survive for an animal? I think the animal-like people can also symbolize the shadowpart.
You don't look at anyone's face, which sounds like 'not facing the shadowparts (?)'.
Yelling: "I just wanted to go to a bar"...almost feels like: "I just want to really live", like you are saying sorry for that wish.

You leave in a bus with lots of other woman...light coloured clothing. The women...emotions...Light coloured...no heavy emotins. On a bus...not behind the steering wheel...and reading a book...sorry, this might not sound very nice...but feels like being passive...In the bus reading a book opposite to the wish of having a drink and socialize, which then could be like 'writing a book'...Living your own book/story instead of watching it go by.

Hmm, i hope this makes some sense, but on the other hand...
i hope it doesn't sound to negative.

Greets,
Sunflower