Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream became reality the next day  (Read 5446 times)

NightOwl

• View Profile
Dream became reality the next day
« on: August 27, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »
I had a dream the night before last that I was kissing this one guy I know who is just an acquaintance and works next door to where I work. I think he is attractive but I have never thought that I would want to kiss him or anything as I already have a boyfriend who I love. So yesterday he invites me and my co-worker to his restaurant after we got off from work. We all had a few glasses of wine together and then I was suddenly at his house and he was trying to kiss me but I wasn't reciprocating. I am quite flirty sometimes but I'm not the cheating type and I was surprised that I actually liked that he was trying and I wanted to kiss him too but didn't. I quickly stopped him and left thinking that I will never put myself in that position again. I sort of feel bad that in a way I feel that I have cheated. That dream predicted the future of him kissing me the very next day. What does this all mean?

Sunflower

• View Profile
Re: Dream became reality the next day
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
Hi NightOwl,

thought i would give it a try..

Maybe there are 2 ways of interpreting your dream. On one hand as being predictive. On the other hand your dream could have been telling you how to 'behave'.
You kissed the guy who works next door to where you work. I'm guessing you are a female? So, female works next door to male or: emotions working next door to the rational. You kissing him then, to me, feels like: trying to form a bond, working together. Linking this to what happened to you the next irl: you didn't let your feelings lead you, but used common sense. So in this way i think you shouldn't feel too bad about yourself.  ;)

Greets,
Sunflower

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Dream became reality the next day
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 06:36:09 PM »
Sometimes I have dreams that help me prepare for what is to come.  I like to think of them coming from my higher self.

You had mentioned your family background, having been through a lot of changes lately and that you are about to be married.   Having had a similar family experience, you may have spent most of the time with them or with people reacting and defending as I have.  I think the dream was a way for you to question yourself about your own desires and initiate a situation in which you answered your own question, which may not have been conscious to you.

Very cool.