Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: First Dream Within A Dream: Bizarre  (Read 5188 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
First Dream Within A Dream: Bizarre
« on: August 30, 2012, 02:24:47 AM »
The dream begins with me and another man rowing a boat.  The other guy is doing most of the work and we are in a line of boats.  We're hauling oil.  The guy in my boat loses the oar in the ocean.  The next thing I know, I'm marching in a military formation.  Suddenly, I rise up out of the formation into the air and look down at the soldiers and smile and wave.  After this is when I wake up.  I wake up screaming a woman's name. I've woken up to a new reality.  In it I have fallen in love with another man's lover and she loves me back.  Next, I'm talking to the woman's lover, an older man.  He is understanding.  He does not wish to get in the way of love.  That's when the dream ends. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: First Dream Within A Dream: Bizarre
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:06:35 AM »
Aristocrates – It sounds as if in this dream you are making an effort to do a job, the job of getting crude energy/crude oil. But you find that it is being in a situation in which you doing exactly what you have been ordered to do, and you realise as you become aware if it that you can leave that state of mind and fly – take flight in what you can do.

And that opens another reality for you – one of freedom. In that condition you know that you do not have to conform to other peoples view of right and wrong, so you are then in a new form of loving and being loved.

Tony