Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hindu Monk Healing Me  (Read 4319 times)

kikiargos

• View Profile
Hindu Monk Healing Me
« on: July 15, 2014, 05:58:37 PM »
I am with a Hindu monk in a room (dining room) I don’t recognize but in my dream felt like my mother’s house. He is wearing orange. The walls are white and the furniture is not my style and it seems middle class and dull and overly clean.
The monk is busy teaching me and also performing some healing act—going all around me and focusing on certain areas of my body and then moving on. I mention a pain in my neck—the left side (that is always giving me trouble in waking life) and he assesses it—determining that it is serious and needs a ritual.
He begins the ritual—and during the heat of it, my mom walks in—looking for something—trying to be quiet but intruding anyway. The monk says to her ‘Marilyn, you need to go” in a very firm voice—and she does.

After the healing session I suggest to the monk that I perhaps should go to a doctor and he laughs—slightly insulted that I would doubt his healing ability. I noticed that the pain was gone. I also remember seeing a watery-deep blue/electric color when I felt the pain.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hindu Monk Healing Me
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »
Kikiargos - I believe the important part of the dream is when the monk says to your mother, “Marilyn, you need to go”.

It suggests that your past experiences with your mother have left some influence in your inner life. But the healing can actually work if you do not raise doubts about the monk by mentioning a doctor. Doubts are like brick walls that get in the way.

Try being your mother by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson as it may give you some clues to the influence of your mother.

Tony