Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dreaming of every deceased faimly member 3 generations.  (Read 5309 times)

crazyaboutowls

• View Profile
dreaming of every deceased faimly member 3 generations.
« on: August 31, 2012, 01:07:58 AM »
my dream started in a log chalet in switzerland 3 storys with a huge wrap around deck,I walked in to find every single deceased faimly member on my fathers side and mothers side, from aunts uncles god mother god father,grandmother and grandfather and so on, I walked in and they said welcome home i was a bit nervous when I came in but was quickly embrassed by my mother. 1 aunt stood out and said I should of asked before I came that threw me off for a moment and mingled anyway. i noticed everyone was dressed like the early 1970s found that to be kind of odd and awoke soon after. these people were never in my dreams ever until now just woundering what tis could mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: dreaming of every deceased faimly member 3 generations.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:42:28 AM »
CrazyAboutOwls – This is certainly a dream about your ancestors and the influence they give in your present life.

Switzerland shows you in a different environment; the house of the ancestors. It is an opportunity to integrate more of the past you have inherited. It has probably arisen now because you are growing within yourself and so are becoming aware of more of the subtle side of life.

The aunt’s remark is probably saying that this is a big step you have taken and it would have been good if you had known a little more about it. It is difficult to tell you what it is to contact your ancestors in a few words, but I suggest reading http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dreams-and-your-ancient-past/

Tony

crazyaboutowls

• View Profile
Re: dreaming of every deceased faimly member 3 generations.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 03:50:07 PM »
Thank you tony for your reply to my dream, that makes perfect sense. I am so glad I came across your site your a very interesting person thanks again chris.