Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recent Nightmares  (Read 5440 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Recent Nightmares
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
So recently I've been having more nightmares.  Last night was very odd.  I've heard that sugar intake before bed causes nightmares.  I did have three doughnuts late last night.  So, this dream is like a mental paralysis.  It was as though my brain was malfunctioning.  I couldn't make sense of anything, just total confusion.  I was struggling to make sense of basic letters, words.  It was as though I couldn't complete a thought.  I believe I remember letters and numbers floating around in the air, lights were flashing and I was slowly spinning.  At the end I'm looking down a hallway and this evil woman pokes her head out of a door.  The lights are flashing more violently at this point and she's gazing at me.  I just have this sense that she's pure evil.  It's been so long since I've felt so terrified in a dream.  It was like she was there to suck my soul out of me. I also remember now that before this I was dreaming about being in an airport and dealing with Muslims.  It was strange because they were like the TSA and I was just trying to get through security.  

I think that, perhaps, nightmares are formed by our subconscious to make us more aware, to challenge us.  It's like with a lightbulb.  The greater the resistance the more brilliant the light.  

Edit: Also, I almost forgot.  As I was coming out of the dream and into the waking life I was saying something to the effect,"I don't want to be here" out loud.  So, when I woke up I heard myself saying ...ant to be here. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:07:37 AM by Aristocrates »

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Re: Recent Nightmares
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
After reading about Dreamer's dream of Lord Shiva I believe this woman may have been Kali.  I regretted after waking up that I didn't embrace what was happening.  I was just too terrified.  Like Kali, she was a dark figure, her hair was black, long and untamed with glowing eyes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:15:21 PM by Aristocrates »