Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crazy Nightmare - would really like to know what it could mean?  (Read 4707 times)

awakenone

• View Profile
Crazy Nightmare - would really like to know what it could mean?
« on: September 15, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »
OK so last night i had a dream where well ... where I was sleeping and then was awaken by the sound of a door creaking open, so I go and check it out as I'm walking to close the door someone (who i apparently knew in the dream) says to me "Hurry before 'It' gets in".. so i closed it and the shrugged off the comment. Hurried off to my room and tried to get some sleep .. still couldn't sleep so I tried to get in contact with someone through the phone to talk to me but no one would respond finally giving up my eyes started getting heavy and I start nodding off__ before I can take that last nod to fall asleep my cell rings ...i answer out of reflex without looking at who could be calling... the voice says to me "get closer to the window so i can i have a better look at you, take off that pretty little black shirt"- then a knock at the window!! - Me freaking out i close the curtains ,as soon as I do that, I hear the door in the kitchen start to raddle in desperation i call my sister and lock myself in the bathroom she answers and i start telling her the situation shes hours away from my location but tells me to stay on the phone with her. Then i hear this man rush into my room like a crazy animal _ he starts banging on the door _when he gets no reaction he starts scratching with an occasional laugh _ My sisters still on the phone and then over her voice i hear the mans voice on the phone asking me to come out and be his. As soon as he said that over the phone he punched through the door _ I start praying out loud and he starts to slow down his presistance , after my first 3 prayers he disappears .... i keep praying ....and figure i need to get to my car ...i keep praying and go into the kitchen. Placed perfectly in front my kitchen sink are the mans boots i grab them and light them on fire not only that but I start pouring olive oil on the boots and all over me?!  he comes in hes face melting away saying that no matter what he would have me -- before he could say another word - Death gracefully comes in and makes this man simply disappear then death asks me if I'm alright? and he apologizes saying he should've been here sooner he holds me close and then i woke up - WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES THIS MEAN?? I've never had a dream remotely close to this. 

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: Crazy Nightmare - would really like to know what it could mean?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »
Without knowing a bit about your personal situation it is difficult to attribute precise meaning. You see we have the overlay (the dream), but nothing to over lay it with.

Having said this, I will offer a couple of possibilities for your consideration.

First determine if the dream portrays a waking life situation in your own life. If yes, then on one plane the dream deals with the fear or anxieties associated with your waking life event.

Second, if this dream is not a about a similar, real life situation consider the following.
There are aspects of ourselves that we choose not to allow others to see. In fact sometimes we choose not to acknowledge these aspects even to ourselves.  Your dream brings to consciousness feelings associated with the fact  you are hesitant to show yourself as you are. It is apparent that feel emotionally invaded as you are being pressured to open up. Perhaps you are very introverted? Perhaps you are smart in avoiding a situation that you do not feel comfortable in? Either way your dream is about the angst you feel in a situation where someone is invading your personal space.  Judging from the architecture of the dream I am inclined to say that you would rather start anew with someone else than succumb to the curiosities of this person.

Keep in mind that the above can also apply to feelings that you are keeping at bay, something from your past that you are afraid to address, and resolve.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

regards,
sailrmc