Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: foreign object in ears  (Read 4907 times)

Scarlett

• View Profile
foreign object in ears
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:19:46 PM »
I dreamed I removed an orange plastic object from each ear... The object in the left ear one came out much easier and sooner than the right. I removed the objects by digging into my ear with my fingernails.  Lots of ear wax come out too.  The orange plastic objects were quite thin and brittle - at least one of the objects seemed to be a plastic knife that had broken off inside my ear. The other was an indeterminate object, perhaps some kind of long drinks' stirrer.  The dream occurred after a day where I had tried unsuccessfully to bring about a change in a relationship from business to friendship, so I believe it is related to that.

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: foreign object in ears
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
Hello Scarlett,
The act of a dreamer removing material from their own ears in itself shows that the dreamer is opening up her/ or his senses and trying to eliminate obstacles that could inhibit clear perception. The orange plastic material is also an indicator of insight or openness.  Given the context, the obstacles that I refer to might well be perceptions or warnings by others.
In any case, you seem to be bring yourself in balance (emotionally) and this all starts with an open mind and awareness.

all the best to you,
sailrmc