Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the red aliens  (Read 5586 times)

mikey

• View Profile
the red aliens
« on: September 19, 2012, 09:58:24 AM »
hi,
this dream has been haunting me the past few days,hope someone can give me a few pointers,

the dream.
i am a member of dog the bounty hunters team,we arrive at a strange scene,
a cinema size screen is before us,i notice it is made of water,(similar to the abyss &stargate movies)
behind it stand 4 aliens who are completely red in colour,they look very noble & intelligent,not threatening at all,
one of them talks to me telepathically telling me to walk towards it & stick my head into the screen of water,
this i do,although it took a lot of effort ,had to push through the water which felt a lot denser than ordinary water.
the alien that spoke to me then puts its head to mine,IE so we are touching heads,forehead to forehead,
when this happens there is such a rush of incredible information from this being  i burst into tears of joy,
i cannot remember what was passed onto me,only that it had a profound affect on me,

i then see a whole army of soldiers arriving,bent on the total destruction of these beings,
we all,dogs team that is, start to laugh as we know that these beautiful alien beings are totally in destructable,& could make their weapons disappear  with just a thought,.

any thoughts welcome,
rads Mikey

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: the red aliens
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 04:56:17 PM »
With this dream comes the awareness of the unquantifiable and vast knowledge of the unconscious mind. It illustrates the fact that you are plugged in and are receiving  it's benefit. Symbolically you are shown to be tapping into knowledge regarding your emotions, and gaining a better understanding of how you may benefit by controlling this aspect of who you are.
You may be looking for a way to disarm or neutralize a recent emotionally charged situation.
Regards,
Sailrmc

mikey

• View Profile
Re: the red aliens
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 10:19:25 AM »
thank you sailrmc,
i especially clicked with your comments,an emotionaly charged situation,
i have used the knowledge  gained as alien as it seemed , to diffuse the internal conflict,as you quite rightly touched upon,
as you are i am sure you are aware,dog brings futitives in,each confrontation is a highly charged episode,any thing can happen,he has his way of dealing with it,the dream shows how i have ,or can do the same.
i suppose the headline would be,you can rely on & trust the self.
rgds mikey