Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Images from Last Night  (Read 4355 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Three Images from Last Night
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:51:24 AM »
Three images:

It is dark and I am sitting at my parents dining room table looking at a hot dog or sausage on a plate in front of me.  The rest of the room is dark and empty.

Next I am standing behind a tall woman who is pulling catalogs from her inbox at box.  The top one has a blue cover.  I am thinking that is the Neiman Marcus catalog and I wish I had seen it there I would have liked to look at it before her (even though it was her mail).  In the dream I feel disappointed that she got something I wanted.

Next I am looking down through a rectangular pool of blue water and at the end closest to me see a tall black male figure lying at the bottom.

For some reason I think the above has to do with my aminus, which has for most of my life been negative towarsd myself and others.  I am trying to change that.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Three Images from Last Night
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 05:52:24 AM »
Correction, it should say from her inbox "at work."

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Three Images from Last Night
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:29:18 AM »
I forgot a fourth image.

After the catalogs...but before the pool

I am in the break room of an office...there are glazed donuts (with the hole in them) on a table.  Afew have bites out of them and some are half eaten.  The workers have already been here.

Next I am cutting in half a white cake with dark frosting.  The cake looks like it is melting.  I slide half the cake on the spatula and ask a black female shape standing in the room "do you think they will like this?"