Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about drowning  (Read 4539 times)

katymay

• View Profile
Dream about drowning
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:33:46 AM »
Hi

This year I have had a lot of dreams about drowning. Mostly I see my 4 year daughter drowning, but me or someone else will rescue her. Then few weeks ago I started having dreams about corps. I saw a random bloody female corps (murdered) and the head was falling to the floor.I saw a boy who drown and after I found his body and put it in a plastic bag. Today I also saw a small boy (who in a dream was my son( I dont have a son) and he also started drowning. This time I rescued him (mouth to mouth) and he started thorwing up and lived.

Why to I see these dreams. I have read that the person who drowns should be inner you or something? But I cant still figure it out. I have never saw these dreams before. Only this year and almost every week.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: Dream about drowning
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 03:17:38 PM »
hi ,yes your are right dreams tend to reflect our inner life & our response to outer life,
drowning etc all refer i feel to being overwhelmed emotionally,
i think this dream is addressing some area of your life that has been put on the back boiler so to speak,
perhaps there are things you would like to do,but because of some hold up have not come into consciousness.ie been realised,
i say this, as children real or not in dreams can symbolise the hopes & wishes for the future we have for ourselves,
also the head falling off,i imediatley thought of ,losing ones head,or mind,becoming irrational etc.
then the possitve aspect shows up,
you doing mouth to mouth,this is usually a kiss of life,so may refer to you bringing a certain project or hope back to life,or at least bringing a possibility to life,
it may be you have already started something.
hope this kick starts something.
rgds mikey