Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spirited Away - Confusing OBE and Strange Awakening  (Read 4831 times)

gpfalz

• View Profile
Spirited Away - Confusing OBE and Strange Awakening
« on: September 13, 2012, 12:12:38 AM »
I dreamt last night that I was meeting my friend and we were going to a student strike. There was this guy who was dancing really gracefully, which turned out to be the friend of my friend. I took pictures of him at that moment. We would then get together after the march. It's blurry at that point: I find the guy attractive but also a little pretentious. I lost interest in him rapidly.

There was this orange-ish full moon obscured by dark stripes. It happened to be a satellite passing in front of it. My friend was telling about how scary it was and telling stories about it.

Night came and we went to her house, only her and I, and I called my mother to say that I would sleep there. It was about 11 pm. I remembered then that I needed to finish some homework so I changed my mind and started picking up my stuff. My friend was okay with that.

I picked up some clothes, three pairs of identical glasses, and it was now 9 pm. There was this guy sleeping in the bed I would have slept in, and my friend was sleeping in the closet. I accidentally woke up the guy and he was a little pissed. At the same moment my friend came out of the closet in a hurry.

Her voice had ”doubled”, like possessed by a spirit. Suddenly it was my turn to talk this way and she was really getting upset and yelling at me. I started speaking english (My mother language is french) and I was saying to stop. She was being really rude to me.

I then impulsively ran to the end of the bed and jump and flew away in the ceiling. It was dark and I felt an exalting sensation in my body. I felt like in a ball of energy and at the same time in nowhere.

After a few seconds, I see a cartoon of my friend trying to convince me about that phenomenon, but I truly knew what was happening and I stopped her right there. I learned that in the future I had become a levitation teacher.

Again, I was in complete darkness, like in a womb, and I felt this flow of energy climbing up my spine all the way to my head.

I woke up. Strangely, my legs were crossed, in a lotus position, just like in meditation.

Did anyone experienced something similar?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Spirited Away - Confusing OBE and Strange Awakening
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:00:44 PM »
Qpfalz – What you experienced was not necessarily an out of body experience (see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/out-of-body-experiences/ which explains that you do not have to go anywhere) but it was an important experience, and over years you may have other such experiences.

Here is something I experienced. “There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities.”

So remember that you have an infinite possibility at your core, so decide what you wan to do with it.

Tony