Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: One short dream  (Read 5329 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
One short dream
« on: September 29, 2012, 01:55:17 AM »
I dream this last night,

I was crossing by the street in front of my house, in one hand i was having a glass, then I was very nervous and I broke the glass on a million pieces. In another hand I had my old t-shirt and high heels. I cross the street and I put the t-shirt and the heels in a garbage truck.

mikey

• View Profile
Re: One short dream
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
hi,
crossing a street, a place of transition,movement involves danger & anxiety,crossing a road can be dangerous as we all know,

the dumping of the t shirt,high heels etc,i believe this represents a change taking place or one you ought to be making,
perhaps an outmoded way of life ,or persona you have hidden behind,
something that was or is not the real you  ,needs to be dumped,,

old zen saying.
be yourself,& never fear thus,to be naked in the eyes of others.

rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 10:19:30 AM »
Mikey - You're good, and thanks.

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:37:37 AM »
Thank you Mikey,

I am a little bit confused about the situation that happens to me..and I am not sure how to connect this dream with my life in the right way. Something needs to be dumped but I don't know exactly what?  ???  Maybe It has sense.. maybe I should change myself. In one situation I have done something - I react on the way that I didn't want to react, but I didn't have so much choice, I am nervous about it and now I can back the time. I regret that I react on the way that I didn't want. But I can't show my emotions now it is to late..

Rgrds,

Anchy